Selling a home takes a lot of hard work and preparation, but certain mobile apps, interior design services, and online resources can help to simplify the process. Check out these home selling tips and tricks from John R. Wood Properties to learn how to prep your house for a quick sale!
Use Apps and Websites
As you prepare to sell your house, these apps and websites will help you with everything from decluttering to researching home prices in your area.
- Start by visiting John R. Wood Properties to get an idea of the different types of neighborhoods that meet your preferences.
- Stay organized with an app like Evernote to keep track of necessary notes, images and any articles. You can even share your notebook with your agent!
- Clean and declutter your home by selling unwanted belongings online through apps like Decluttr and OfferUp.
Make Indoor and Outdoor Improvements
When selling a home, certain repairs and improvements are well worth the time and money you’ll put in.
- Beautify your home’s interior and increase its property value with help from an experienced interior designer.
- Make six easy repairs: Paint the walls, upgrade your light fixtures and flooring, spruce up the landscaping, and fix anything that’s damaged or broken.
- Fix any issues with your home’s foundation. Take a moment to research local concrete repair experts and compare rates, reviews, timelines, and more.
Boost Curb Appeal
Improving your home’s curb appeal is one of the best steps you can take when prepping your house for sale.
- First, learn about the importance of having excellent curb appeal when selling a house. You’ll also learn about the steps you can take to improve the curb appeal of your home.
- Plant some greenery along your home’s foundation.
- If your driveway could use an upgrade, determine whether to repair, replace, or enhance it before listing your home.
- If you’re all thumbs when it comes to lawn and garden updates, work with a full-service front and backyard landscaping company. Use online directories to find an affordable and reputable company.
Selling a home is an oftentimes stressful experience, but these tips and resources will help you to make any necessary repairs and improvements as you prepare your house for sale.
Article contributed by: Suzie Wilson